Welcome friends to the Someone Gets Me podcast. I am your host Dianne Allen and I am delighted you are here. This podcast was created because I believe there is a visionary leader inside each one of us who is waiting to be seen. In each episode of Someone Gets Me you will hear useful tips from successful Visionaries who will share their stories about how being seen allowed them to take their Vision into Action.
In this episode, I interview Autumn Romano, a native of the Pikes Peak region and can be found playing in the Rocky Mountains with her family every moment she can. She is a deeply curious. She completed the iLS Safe and Sound Protocol and Focus System training.
Topics we discuss include:
- Autum’s connection to her calling
- Porges and the SSP technology
- Polyvagal Theory
- My personal experience with the SSP
- Join our Facebook Group Someone Gets Me
- Follow our Dianne’s Facebook Page: Dianne A. Allen, Visionary Leadership Mentor
- Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dianne’s Mentoring Services: someonegetsme.com/services
- To learn more about Dianne’s books and events: visionsapplied.com
Be sure to take a second and subscribe to the show and share with anyone you think will benefit. Until next time, remember the world needs your special gift, so let your light shine!
More about Autum:
Autumn Romano is a native of the Pikes Peak region and can be found playing in the Rocky Mountains with her family every moment she can. She graduated from the Colorado Institute of Massage Therapy in 1997 and has logged over 17,000 massages. She is a deeply curious individual and has taken dozens of additional courses over the years. She completed the iLS Safe and Sound Protocol and Focus System training in 2019. She lives in the Old North End of Colorado Springs with husband Daniel Romano and son, Foster. She is delighted and honored to assist you in your quest for greater health.