Welcome friends to the Someone Gets Me podcast. I am your host Dianne Allen and I am delighted you are here. This podcast was created because I believe there is a visionary leader inside each one of us who is waiting to be seen. In each episode of Someone Gets Me you will hear useful tips from successful Visionaries who will share their stories about how being seen allowed them to take their Vision into Action.
In this episode, I interview Ilyse Soutine is an author, speaker, subconscious transformation coach and creator of The Subconscious Shift Call. She helps entrepreneurs become more confident in their ability to make more financially.
Topics we discuss include:
- How to get out of decades of depression
- Ilyse's story and her calling
- Women in Leadership
- Financial wellness
- Living a fulfilled life after hardship
- ILyse's creation of the Subconscious Shift Call
- Join our Facebook Group Someone Gets Me
- Follow our Dianne’s Facebook Page: Dianne A. Allen, Visionary Leadership Mentor
- Email contact: email@example.com
- Dianne’s Mentoring Services: someonegetsme.com/services
- To learn more about Dianne’s books and events: visionsapplied.com
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ilysesoutine/
- Website: ilysesoutine.com
- Offer: subshiftmasterclass.com
Be sure to take a second and subscribe to the show and share with anyone you think will benefit. Until next time, remember the world needs your special gift, so let your light shine!
More about Ilyse:
Ilyse Soutine is an author, speaker, and subconscious transformation coach. She helps entrepreneurs become more confident in their ability to make more financially. She accomplishes this by uncovering her clients’ deep, subconscious limiting beliefs around money so that they can fulfill what they were born to contribute to this world and get compensated generously for doing so.
Ilyse’s signature methodology, The Subconscious Shift Call, is designed to tap into the subconscious mind using brain science, subconscious reprogramming, spiritual principles and the somatic to help shift old limiting subconscious beliefs and stories.
Ilyse has is a frequent contributor to Thrive Global and has been featured on The Inner Beauty School Podcast, and Her Legacy Podcast and many others.